Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life in lower class

This week in class we learned about how hard it is to get by in life by working on minimum wage. When we played monopoly I started in the lower-middle class and ended up with 200 more dollars than I started with. Now if we look at someone who started at a higher class like Frank, he ended up with thousands more than he started with! .This activity made me realize how hard it is to move up in class rank. If your living on minimum wage with no college degree there is not much opportunity to move up in class. Unlike living in the middle class where you have money to invest in say the stock market or starting a business, the lower class just doesn't have the money to do things like that. I cant even imagine how hard of a life it would be to raise a family working minimum wage but there are hundred of thousands of people living this kind of a life style for their whole life. So I made a conclusion that life is just unfair if you grow up in a lower class family =[.

2 comments:

  1. I like the smiley face at the end bro also I agree that middle and upper class have better tools to help them succeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. I deffinetely think you should just go rob a bank. so that people living on minimum wage can dig themselves out of the hole theyre in. good plan.

    ReplyDelete