Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crash

As I watched Crash, anger and sadness filled my body through out the movie. At times I wished I could punch the middle east store keeper also along with Sandra Bullock in the face because of there actions towards the Mexican worker. Just because Mexicans are stereotyped to be in gangs and bad people dose not mean they actually are. Of course there are Mexican gang members but there are white gangs too so I don't see why some people are so afraid colored people. The younger cop that asked to get a new partner surprised me the most. He came off as non-racist white cop that actually wanted to help out others but at the end he turned out to stereotype his black friend causing him to kill a innocent person. This movie really opens peoples eyes to the society we live in. I think every High school student should watch this movie because its capable of changing the way people thing about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment